« Madden: Two Rookies In Rotation Means No Ring This Year | Main | Scott Patterson's Making A Case »

March 16, 2008

General Joe's Army Shirts

Opening Day 2008 is now just two weeks away. And, if you're a diehard Yankees fan looking for some unique (and must-have!) Yankees apparel, just in time for the season, there's no better time than now to pick up some General Joe's Army Shirts.

Click here to see what they look like on a "live" person. (Yes, I am a "live" person, believe it or not!)

I've received good feedback from those who have already picked up some General Joe's Army Shirts. The common theme seems to be "When I'm wearing it, and run into other Yankees fans, I've gotten remarks like 'Cool shirt. Where can I get one?'"

The answer of course is: HERE.

And, again, with the season just around the corner, why not pick up one or more of them now?

Just remember to shop with your head, and not over it.

Posted by Steve Lombardi at March 16, 2008 04:38 PM

Comments

Steve -

If you're gonna tuck in your t-shirt, a belt is a MUST!

Posted by: Drinking40ozs [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 16, 2008 07:39 PM

Who wears a belt with their Sunday Levi's 505's?

Posted by: Steve Lombardi [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 16, 2008 07:59 PM

Steve, you are half the man you used to be.

I mean that in the best way. Congrats. You look good. Healthier is always better. I know what I'm talking about, first hand...

Posted by: bags [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 16, 2008 09:35 PM

LOL - thanks bags. Actually, I'm 71% of the man I used to be...and, since I've been this way now for the last 16 months, meaning 29% lighter, I can concur that healthier is always better!

Posted by: Steve Lombardi [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 17, 2008 09:24 AM

----------
Keep up the good work, Steve!

Are you still losing weight, or are you at your target?

Posted by: Raf [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 17, 2008 09:53 AM

Thanks Raf. I've been where I want to be now since November of 2006. So, yes, for a good while now, it's just been a matter of sticking to better food choices and using portion control.

Posted by: Steve Lombardi [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 17, 2008 10:13 AM

Hey, who designed those awesome shirts? ;-)

Posted by: Pete [TypeKey Profile Page] at March 17, 2008 11:03 AM