« Bernie's Post-Season Days | Main | And They Say Matsui's Hobby Is Alarming »

September 06, 2006

Everyone's Hero

I mentioned something about this project last year.

And, now it's here.

I hope to bring my kids to see it once it's out. It looks like fun.

Posted by Steve Lombardi at September 6, 2006 12:06 PM

Comments

Does anyone know if Reeve or Russell Crowe is a yankees fan?

If Reeve was a yankee fan, that would explain the tragic events in his life and his death. I think that his wife was a NY Rangers fan.

Also, I know that ive seen Russell Crowe at yankees games before, so if hes a yankee fan, that would explain what happened to one of his best friends, steve irwin.

Posted by: nysupremacy [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 6, 2006 02:10 PM

Take care nysupremacy.

Posted by: Steve Lombardi [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 6, 2006 02:14 PM

Steve, in your expert opinion, is nysupremacy putting us on or is he truly insane?

Posted by: baileywalk [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 6, 2006 02:18 PM

Doesn't matter. He/she has lost his rights to comment here.

Posted by: Steve Lombardi [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 6, 2006 02:23 PM

He was a friggin mental patient.

Posted by: christopher [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 6, 2006 02:34 PM

I think Steve just became everyone's hero.

Posted by: hopbitters [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 6, 2006 02:40 PM

Please, all, let's not comment on that issue any more. Thanks.

Posted by: Steve Lombardi [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 6, 2006 03:18 PM

Well, thanks for letting me back on here. I needed a name change I guess.. was anyone here hoping that Peter Gammons/David Ortiz dropped dead when they were at the hospital? I was :)

Posted by: ImtheNYguy [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 6, 2006 03:55 PM

Oh and Steve... host's IP = 65.36.251.183 ... why did you send me that in an e-mail?

Posted by: ImtheNYguy [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 6, 2006 03:57 PM

In regards to the movie Everyone's Hero (formerly "Yankee Irving), we have an Everyone's Hero game on our site that -if we get 500,000 game plays- our sponsor will make a $10,000 donation to the Christopher Reeve Foundation (christopher reeve was the original director as you know)... if you can come by and play a couple of times that would be great:

Posted by: greatdaygames [TypeKey Profile Page] at September 8, 2006 10:02 AM